This is an archive of WSWC's old website. For WSWC's current website go to WSWC.ca
Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Congress
The annual Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Congress brings the water ski and wakeboard community together to celebrate the past year’s successes and plan for the growth and development of the sport.
Leaders from the community discuss the future of the sport, addressing areas such as officiating, coaching, membership development, athlete recruitment and retention, and system integration. This is a critical event on the sport calendar for the water ski and wakeboard community and WSWC welcomes the opportunity to showcase the leadership of a Provincial member each year who act as hosts from year to year.
Congress 2016 Details – November 25-27, Halifax, Nova Scotia
WSWC looks forward to showcasing the leadership of WSWNS, as hosts of the 2016 WSWC Congress.
Registration Deadline: November 15, 2016
Online Congress Registration: WSWC 2016 Congress Registration Form
There are two tickets available through the registration portal:
-Congress Fee Registration: $200
-Additional Banquet Tickets: $75
Your Congress Registration fee does not include:
· Airport Shuttle
· Meals on Friday Nov 25th
· Hotel room cost
· Westin Nova Scotian http://www.thewestinnovascotian.com/
· Group rate $119 / night (plus taxes). Group rate expires November 15, 2016.
· Book, modify and / or cancel your reservation from October 17, 2016 to November 29, 2016 online here: WSWC - Hotel
· Congress Meetings – Westin Nova Scotian
· Please find a program overview HERE
Annual Award Nominations
· Nominations for the 2016 Sport Awards can be submitted online here
· Deadline for Nominations is November 14, 2016
Silent Auction Donation Request
A silent auction will take place at Congress and donations to WSWC are being gratefully accepted. Should you have an item that you would like to donate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As per the Congress Policy:
· WSWC will cover the transportation (flight) costs (up to a maximum of $1000) for one (1) delegate per provincial member in good standing. Please let me know who this individual will be and submit the travel receipt directly to me by email for reimbursement. In order to keep costs as low as possible delegates are encouraged to book their travel as early as possible.
WSWC & WSWNS believes that participation in this event is critical to the path forward for our organizations. As a result, WSWC & WSWNS is subsidizing the cost of the event in order to encourage as much participation as possible. In turn, WSWC & WSWNS requests that all PSOs join them in subsidizing this event by financially assisting delegates where at all possible.
For more Information, please contact:
Jasmine Northcott, WSWC, email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Halifax!